Friday, January 10, 2014

Jan 13-17, 2014 Chapter 12: Resource Use & Forestry Management

Monday-Try this out! Post your comments on padlet.com about a question from your text.(Seeking solutions# 4) very similar to a question I gave you last week. I hope this app works because I would like to use it in the future also!
 QR code:

OR website URL: http://padlet.com/wall/8ifwz9jiui

Also I would like you to do some research on resource use statistics. Check your email for a copy of the handout or ask me for a hard copy, "Investigating land use cover in KY, US & the World" using the website at the top of the handout. Allow enough time to explore this website or others to fill in each space in this chart.
Another assignment Wednesday....so check back for updates!

YOU can make it a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment